Features & Benefit
- NIOSH Approved N95 particulate respirator dust mask helps to protect against various particles.
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Particulate filter (95% filter efficiency level). Patented filter technology makes breathing easier and cooler for enhanced comfort.
- Two-strap design with welded point attachment helps ensure a secure seal.
Elastic Stapled outside filter area
No puncture on the filter
Braided Textile Elastic
Long life, Skin-friendly, does not deform in high-temperature
Unique Adjuster Beads
Gives snug fit yet relives strap pressure High tensile strength adjustable aluminum inside nose clip
Provides a leak-proof snug fit
♦ Large Face coverage ♦ Embedded Nose clip& Sealed edges
♦ Lightweight provides greater work comfort, suits longer duration of wear
♦ Compatible with / other face/head PPE(s) Important Information
♦ See the information supplied by the manufacturer with the product.
♦ Fitting instruction to be followed each time before using a respirator
♦ Failure to follow all user instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and result in sickness or death.
♦ Do not use for protection against gases, vapor, or an atmosphere containing less than 19% oxygen.
♦ Use condition: Not against particles of carcinogenic and radioactive substances, microorganisms & enzymes. Disposal
♦ Contaminated products should be disposed of as hazardous waste in accordance with local regulations Use For
♦ Protection against solids particles.
• Pharmaceutical • Bagging • Construction • Dyes & Dyestuffs • Glass Etching • Sweeping • Tobacco processing • Engineering • Cement • Distillation & Breweries • Ferrous & Non-ferrous metallurgical industries • Textile • Woodworking • Medical Services • Ceramics • Drilling • Grinding • Paper processing • Tyre