Sharp FP-F40E-T Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter & patented Plasmaclusture Technology captures respirable PM2.5 pollution particles, allergens, molds, VOC & other harmful odors & chemicals.
- Captures pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke - True HEPA H13 efficiency rating (up to 2-year filter life depending on usage) captures 99.97% of fine respirable PM2.5 pollution particles as small as 0.3 microns (more than 200 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair!)
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 240 m3/Hour.
- Reduces germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus using the Patented Plasmacluster® Ion technology that removes impurities to improve your health and safety. Unlike most ionizers on other air purifiers, the ionization is balanced (both positive and negative) and does not generate harmful ozone. Ozone will not accumulate.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty (covers electrical defects only)
- Activated carbon filter reduces odors and some toxic gases.
Air Purification System: Plasmacluster Ion Generator with True HEPA Filter & Active Carbon filter.
Coverage Area* (sq ft)Air Purification /Plasmacluster :320
Air Flow/ CADR (m3/hr):240 / 150 / 90 (High/Medium/Low)
Modes: Medium & High Haze, Auto, Low
Pre-filter: Standard Mesh
Filter Life#: Up to 2 years
Auto Restart: Yes
Sensors: Odour & Dust (PM10)
Unit Dimensions (mm):383 x 540 x 209(W x H x D)
Net Weight (kg):4.7
Power Consumption (W):27 / 12 / 4.1 (High/Medium/Low)
Noise Level (dB):48 / 38 / 21 (High/Medium/Low)
Warranty:1+2 YEARS, ON SITE
- No air purifier can keep up with the particulate pollution levels if with windows and doors kept open. Though you may still need to open windows and doors to cross-ventilate your home (we recommend between 2PM-5PM).
- During periods of heavy pollution, we recommend you run the air purifier on the Low fan speed even when you are not home. The low fan speed only uses 5 watts! After arriving home switch the fan to a higher speed as is your preference. NOTE: the higher the fan speed, then more air that will be circulated through the filter each hour and the more opportunity for these microscopic particles to be caught and trapped in the filter.
- The HEPA and activated carbon filters are not washable. Water particles will damage the HEPA material and the filter will be less efficient.